i love you much but,
i realised you can never be mine.
Sunday, January 14, 2007 12:56 PM




loving someone for three years is absolutely
a great feeling. :))
but for me it was more of a suffering.
MR.darling,
i've choose to give up on you.
you will forever be my only darling.
the pain i went through
is a lesson to learn for me.
hence,i'll find guys who appreciate me
instead of holding on to you.
memories of us are unique.
you have gave me everything.
xD
hopefully,one day i will see you again.
THANKS.

baobei_darling. <33




the girl who learnt


Atikahh
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.


thankyou loads


Like this, yes:D

he held her hands.
she wished he was hers as they interlocked their fingers.
she kept believing in miracle.
too bad, what she thought it was her's, turns out to be someone else's.
she's feeling lost when she in his arms.


screamoutLOUD





you need not be mine, but just by my side would do me good .